Since we have moved, I have been so bad about sharing new recipes. For all of you, moms on the go, who don't have time to hardly think about what's happening in an hour let alone for dinner, I promise I will post some more new, fast family-friendly recipes soon! That is what I'm all about, so if anyone has any to share with me, I am always in need of fun, simple recipes! Here is a summer fav!
1/3 C. hot water
1/4 C. Kraft Teriyaki BBQ Sauce
1/4 C. peanut butter
1/4 C. soy sauce
1/4 C. chopped cilantro
2 T. honey dijon mustard
1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
(I can't ever find Teriyaki BBQ Sauce, so I use regular and add some teriyaki sauce.)
Mix water, BBQ sauce, peanut butter, soy sauce, cilantro & mustard in medium bowl with wire whisk. Pour half of the mixture into a bag. Add chicken; seal bag. Shake gently to coat chicken. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to marinade. Refrigerate remaining sauce mixture for dipping.
Preheat grill to med-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers in ribbon fashion; discard any remaining marinade in bag.
Grill 5 to 7 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with the reserved dipping sauce. Serve over top white rice and crushed peanuts.
1 comment:
Oooo Kristen, that sounds awesome!!!! Definitely going to try this soon!
Post a Comment