This recipe is super easy to throw together but is very rich and yummy.
1/2 C. butter
1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing
Place all three ingredients in a crockpot. (Make sure to use frozen chicken breasts.)
Cook 4 - 6 hours.
1 package cream cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
Heat over low until melted, don't let boil. Mix together with chicken mixture. Serve over egg noodles.
8 comments:
I love that this cooks in the crockpot and that I don't even have to be prepared enough to thaw the chicken (that always seems to be a problem for me). There is no doubt I will be making this recipe soon!
I made this for dinner today. I am so glad you shared this recipe because it is delicious! I think next time I am going to serve it over rice and see how that tastes.
Hey Kayla - Have you tried this over rice yet? I was just thinking about this recipe and wondered what you thought of it with rice?
Hey Kayla - Have you tried this over rice yet? I was just thinking about this recipe and wondered what you thought of it with rice?
I can't believe I forgot about this recipe so quickly because it was so delicious and easy! To answer your question, I never did end up trying it over rice. But this is definitely going to be on our menu next month and I'll make it over rice then. Thanks for the reminder!
I made this today with rice and I actually like it even better. Thanks again for a delicious recipe!
I will have to try it with rice! Thanks for the idea!
I will have to try it with rice! Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment